• Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
What’s your experience with Wagner Nolasco B2RDirect

Kay Kim
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Posted Mar 30 2022, 06:09

Hello, My fiancé and I are about to wire down payment to invest for 3/2 SFR in Ocala, FL. It's a new construction building which will be finished building in Sep/Oct 2022. However, B2RDirect hasn't been provide any of pictures of real buildings yet. They only shared a master plan and pro foma with us. We were skeptical at first but then it is backed and recommended by senior counselor at NORADA company ( if anyone knows about Marco Santarelli). After I have read a bad review about this company on BiggerPockets forum, we are hesitant to move forward. We would like to hear from REI experts who have any experience with this company. Help, please~ We'd appreciate it. thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 14 2024, 06:36

Good morning evandro,

Each buyer may have a different attorney. the one that I have hear great thing are the following: but please each buyer should consult with their legal council of preference as the choice of an attorney is very personal.

Aaron Thalwitzer, Esq.

299 N. Orlando Ave.

Cocoa Beach, FL 32931

P. 321-799-4777

[email protected]

User Stats

Votes
Kay Kim
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Replied Apr 14 2024, 08:45
Quote from @Sebastian Bennett:

Vinod, Wagner already shared the deposits are were directed directly with the title company and not the builder. Did you authorize the release to the builder or is the title company still holding the deposits. There's no consistency to what is being shared.

@Sebastian, There has been a lack of transparency between the builders/B2Rdirect and the investors. The investors have been doing due diligence to find out what is really going on with their investments. Also, the findings are more detailed than what Wagner provided to us. Furthermore, the deposits were made into the escrow company years ago. As the PA( purchase agreement ) expires, some investors sent the ATTORNEY DEMAND LETTER for a full refund.  Unfortunately, Neither the builder nor the escrow company have responded. 
Even some investors have already filed the arbitration, yet still no response from the builder.
If the builder and brokerage had kept their 100% transparency, the investors wouldn't have been upset/suffered and wouldn't have had to take legal action. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Kay Kim
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Replied Apr 14 2024, 10:18
Quote from @Wagner Nolasco:

All buyers from D32 and Elite Builders,

I have been the transactional broker of record for Bennah Oaks, Nathi and Elite builders.. All clients have been in constant communication with me and my team and we have brought  the most  current and up to date information provided by the builders. 

As per many buyers requests i have been introduced to an attorney:

He is able and willing to represent any buyers interested in retaining his services.  yesterday on a call with a forum member and a buyer he asked "wagner why the buyers don't have forums for the builders that are delayed on deliveries but they are crucifying you?"

I did not have an answer, i come to ask you please lets set forums for the builder and express your absolute correct and rightful frustration.

As the transactional broker im limited to what i can do. But i will continue to help, support and be here for all of our clients.

Thank you 

@Wagner Nolasco

This whole deal started with me asking about B2RDirect's reputation, and as we all can see, it has become a more extensive discussion and concern of other investors who are in contact with you. I am sorry to see you taking all the hits here. I understand your frustrations. However, please know that the investors are even more frustrated by the need for more transparency.

The investors discovered that Bennah Oaks LLC is owned by or connected with WD Invest. We ASSUME that the owner of WD Invest might be your relative. Due to that assumption, investors thought you'd provide us with up-to-date, honest, and detailed information on your "monthly update" (which hasn't been monthly) and still put their trust in you. However, the investors are finding more updated, detailed information than what you provide us. Or maybe investors know more than what you know. I am afraid that I don't find you very helpful in this matter.

Since many investors are having trouble getting the full refund from WD INVEST and the Barbosa escrow company, and they are not responding to investors' requests, are you suggesting we set up another forum to complain about WD Invest and Bennah Oks LLC to protect your reputation?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 15 2024, 06:14

Good morning investors, Thank you for being transparent. I will always answer the questions in full transparency.

1, I have sold previous units, and the builders that we had sales agreements with have delivered hundreds of units to me and clients, not only from D32 but from other builders. The only reason why I offered the units for sale from these builders initially  is because I purchased the same units for my personal portfolio.

2, Im not in any way involved with D32 and Wd Invest. Im not an owner, I don't profit from their jobs or projects. Im a real estate broker that upon the delivery of the units I make a sales commission.  All contacts were signed between buyer and seller and Im as the transaction broker assisted both parties with the purchase.

3, Is one of the owners of D32 related to me. the answer is yes. I have never denied that information. My personal relationship with D32 and its owners have been demanded by the delays caused  to buyers.

4, Updates, I have been providing updates at my own financial and cost and maintained all clients communications, phone calls and customer service. I have not provided any updates in the past 30 days because the seller is trying to sell the lots to a national builder to refund all buyers.(latest information I have provided from seller/builder).Once new information arises I will immediately share with all buyers.

5, I will always be here to all of our clients. I have helped clients identify attorneys so they can have their legal rights protected. Any buyer that decides to go legal can always use me as a witness and I will always stand for what is right. I have been a police officer, a flotilla commander for the USCG AUX and my honor and values will always stand for what is right and honest.

I will not rest until every client has received a house or their deposit back. As a real estate professional we only collect commissions upon the delivery of the homes ( which in this case we have been maintaining all the clients communications with no commission payments). The money is a consequence of a job well done. I have done and will continue to do my job with excellence for you.

The builders have to do theirs. Unfortunately, im the only person that responses, communicates and speak to clients on a daily basis for that I receive also the blame. regardless I will continue to be here to help any and each one of you all the way until you receive a home or your deposit back.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 19 2024, 10:20

hello, I'm a little late to join you all. I'm also Bennah Oaks investor, phase 2, 20% down.  I was just trying to hang tight until I saw all these comments. I was wondering if anybody tried and got their deposit back. Me and my husband were invested in another property in Florida (not with this builder or broker) through Norada. it was also delayed and passed the agreement completion date. We requested and received our deposit back with no problem, so I wasn't too concerned but reading through all these, now I am.  

@Kay Kim does the whasup channel still exist? I'll email you my phone number. I would like to join as well. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 24 2024, 15:17
Quote from @Wagner Nolasco:

All buyers from D32 and Elite Builders,

I have been the transactional broker of record for Bennah Oaks, Nathi and Elite builders.. All clients have been in constant communication with me and my team and we have brought  the most  current and up to date information provided by the builders. 

As per many buyers requests i have been introduced to an attorney:

He is able and willing to represent any buyers interested in retaining his services.  yesterday on a call with a forum member and a buyer he asked "wagner why the buyers don't have forums for the builders that are delayed on deliveries but they are crucifying you?"

I did not have an answer, i come to ask you please lets set forums for the builder and express your absolute correct and rightful frustration.

As the transactional broker im limited to what i can do. But i will continue to help, support and be here for all of our clients.

Thank you 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 24 2024, 15:46

Wagner,

You admit that you are related to someone in WD Invest.  Can you clarify?  Are you related to Werner Mercado, the owner of WD Invest, who signed our contracts and who is in Breach of Contract?  Is he not your half brother?  You claim you are the broker and nothing more.  You initially were transparent & quick to promote these homes as part of your own personal investments, creating trust and confidence among your clients, despite the now clear conflict of interest. Now, when your clients need you the most to advocate for us & give us confidence & direction, there is no legitimate transparency. You tell us to talk to the builder and on paper you make it sound as though you are facilitating this, yet my multiple attempts in reaching out to the WD Invest with you cc’d on those communications, have been unanswered.  You are related to them but can not facilitate a meaningful call or email communication with Werner Mercado for your investors? Hard to believe you are doing everything you can unless you too are not amicable with your own family to actually facilitate the transparency we demand. Prove to us by your actions, not your words.  Until then, all investors can assume is that Werner Mercado is hiding behind you and his attorneys.    

You initially were transparent & quick to promote these homes as part of your own personal investments, creating trust and confidence among your clients. Now, when your clients need you the most to advocate for us & give us confidence & direction, there is no legitimate transparency.
You initially were transparent & quick to promote these homes as part of your own personal investments, creating trust and confidence among your clients. Now, when your clients need you the most to advocate for us & give us confidence & direction, there is no legitimate transparency.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 24 2024, 16:24

I did get confirmation from Barbosa Legal (escrow company) that our funds were dispersed to the seller, who is Werner Mercado based on our contracts. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 24 2024, 16:30

How much is Werner Mercado selling our lots for if Highland and Century Communities are selling the homes for $300k? Where is our cut? What happened to our “built in equity” touted by Wagner, who sold us on a purchase price of $225k? How much will Highland & Century Communities increase prices on us for when they invoke the escalation clause by staying in the deal? If you want out of the deal, 6% interest isn’t even enough to cover inflation, we deserve way more interest for use of our funds and the profits Werner Mercado is making at our expense.  We need answers!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 29 2024, 07:09

Good morning Hares,

As per my understanding from the seller/builder they are only selling lots that have not been sold yet ,and also lots that  clients have request a full refund and signed a release and cancelation. Im not aware of any of the builders future negotiations. 

If you need answer to any questions send me an email and i will copy the seller so they can answer all of your questions. 

Thank you 

User Stats

Votes
Kay Kim
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Replied May 1 2024, 18:45
Quote from @Teona Zaliznyak:

hello, I'm a little late to join you all. I'm also Bennah Oaks investor, phase 2, 20% down.  I was just trying to hang tight until I saw all these comments. I was wondering if anybody tried and got their deposit back. Me and my husband were invested in another property in Florida (not with this builder or broker) through Norada. it was also delayed and passed the agreement completion date. We requested and received our deposit back with no problem, so I wasn't too concerned but reading through all these, now I am.  

@Kay Kim does the whasup channel still exist? I'll email you my phone number. I would like to join as well. 

@Teona Zaliznyak , I have just sent you a DM. 

User Stats

Votes
Marelyn Valdes
  • Investor
  • Ocala, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Ocala, FL
Replied May 2 2024, 05:49

Maybe all of the investors should file a complaint with the Florida Attorney General - https://www.myfloridalegal.com/consumer-protection/consumer-...

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 3 2024, 13:13

if I can assist on anything Im here to help. Thank you Wagner 

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 6 2024, 09:17
Quote from @Marelyn Valdes:

Maybe all of the investors should file a complaint with the Florida Attorney General - https://www.myfloridalegal.com/consumer-protection/consumer-...

If we don’t get some transparency soon, I will definitely seek an investigation into Werner Mercado, WD invest, Wagner Nalasco & affiliates.  We have been too patient.  Thank you for this suggestion.  The Florida Attorney General should know about this. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 6 2024, 09:40

Wagner, is Werner Mercado family?

I've repeatedly sent inquiries demanding transparency and I receive the same response each time from you & Rayza. It's evasive, it frustrates and simply is not satisfactory. Your lack of action raises concerns about a conflict of interest and you’re neglecting your fiduciary duty.

Given your closeness to Werner, I demand a direct call with him. Rayza, Werner’s assistant, has proven insufficient. Getting a simple email reply from her is like pulling teeth, and despite my persistent efforts, she's dodged every attempt at a call.

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 7 2024, 04:35

Good morning Investors,

I have always acted  and transacted on full transparency and ethics. I have always answered the phone, provided updates, done videos for all of the clients. Once again if you need help and want me to continue to assist I will always be here.

Im not the seller, I don't have shares of D32, I don't profit form D32 transactions. Im a real estate broker. All focus is. on me and none is on the company that can solve this issue for you with is D32.

D32 - Werner Macedo and Doni Marangon are the people that can answer for D32 actions. 

I understand you are frustrated, mad and rightfully so.

I will always be here for you and to support you all the way until the end. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 7 2024, 04:37
Quote from @Hares Najand:

Wagner, is Werner Mercado family?

I've repeatedly sent inquiries demanding transparency and I receive the same response each time from you & Rayza. It's evasive, it frustrates and simply is not satisfactory. Your lack of action raises concerns about a conflict of interest and you’re neglecting your fiduciary duty.

Given your closeness to Werner, I demand a direct call with him. Rayza, Werner’s assistant, has proven insufficient. Getting a simple email reply from her is like pulling teeth, and despite my persistent efforts, she's dodged every attempt at a call.

hares, if you decide or any other investor to file a complain with the attorney general. all my emails, documents and anything I can assist will be at the attorney generals disposal. As previously mentioned I have no interest in D32 and im here to help all investors.

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 8 2024, 11:42

Hello investors. Has anybody reached out to Aaron Thalwitzer, Esq. (recommended by Wagner) to try and obtain deposits back? I put 4 lots under contract and after everything that's happened,  I've decided to take legal action and wanted to see if anyone has had good results with 
Aaron Thalwitzer, Esq. or any other attorney. Thank you

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 9 2024, 04:32

Hello Alexandra, it was a pleasure speaking with you yesterday. If you need anything else it's a pleasure to assit. 

if any other buyer  needs any help please im here to assist.

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 10 2024, 04:10

Good morning Wagner,
I just sent you an email requesting the email list of all the investors who left deposits for Bennah Oaks and are in my situation. We need to be able to communicate and work together on this.If you don’t feel comfortable sending me the email list directly, you can send a generic email to the whole group (like you used to send the monthly updates )and ask who wants to share their email and be part of the group email with other investors so that we can find solutions together. thank you

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 10 2024, 08:30

Hello, I spoke with Wagner yesterday and he has been assisting me and my wife. Wagner and his team have been AMAZING. The problem here is the builder D32.

Wagner has answered my calls, returned my emails, and been there for us.

We need to focus on the problem, the builder D32 is the one who took our money and has not delivered the homes. Has anyone filed a complaint with the attorney general? how can I connect with other investors?

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 11 2024, 08:00

Hi Frank

I paid 210K deposit for 4 lots , so I am very frustrated & it was recommended to me I would get a faster response from the builder if I filed a complaint with the divisions of professions construction industry in FL who will send an investigator out for a full investigation. So that’s what I did. At the same time, I am looking for an attorney to take legal action, and am looking for recommendations.

I have asked Wagner to share the email list of the investors in Bennah Oaks in the same situation as us so that we can all discuss it and hopefully find a solution together

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 11 2024, 08:03

Construction industry licensing board in Florida
you can file a complaint online

https://www.myfloridalicense.com/intentions2.asp?chBoard=tru...

I was told I would get a faster response because they can take away his license and Builders normally respond to that more quickly than an attorney. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 13 2024, 05:25

Hello Alexandra, i have sent an investor that is organizing a group a request to share her information and include you.

She should e replying to me soon and i will gladly make the introduction. 

User Stats

Votes
Marelyn Valdes
  • Investor
  • Ocala, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Ocala, FL
Replied May 14 2024, 05:33

@Alexandra Cernasov You might want to check Martindale's peer reviews of Aaron Thalwitzer, Esq before you hire him from Cocoa Beach to handle a case in Marion County. https://www.martindale.com/organization/gordon-thalwitzer-at...   Fellow attorneys rate him 1.5 or 2.5 out of 5.