Skip to content
Goals, Business Plans & Entities

User Stats

Votes

CA Attorney Recommendations - LLC & Trust Formation

Posted Apr 18 2024, 16:14

Hey, 

I have been searching for the right legal team to assist in entity formation, with anonymity and asset protection top of mind.

I am interested in using WY Statutory Trusts and LLCs to box up each individual property, and then using a separate LLC for the management. However, I've heard many mixed opinions from different professionals. Anderson Business Advisors claim that this is a solid plan, but I've had a WY attorney also say the statutory trust will not transfer well to our CA properties. They then suggested a WY LLC instead. At this point I thought that would be the end of it, but then heard from another CA attorney this will not hold up well either. I'm thinking of going with Mark J Kohler's firm, but they have not yet confirmed they are able to create a structure like this or something similar.

The more I read about this matter, the more confused I feel on what to do next. I'm just curious if anyone has successfully set up a similar structure, and which firm you used to help in the set-up. Any and all advice is appreciated!

Loading replies...